Richland Library North Main Columbia, South Carolina
Richland County voters passed a $59 million bond referendum to build new libraries and update existing branches to better match the way customers need and use the library today. M. B. Kahn is providing comprehensive Project Management services, including community input sessions, design reviews, cost estimating, bid strategy, and on site construction monitoring.
A $3 million renovation of existing 10,000 square-foot facility and additional square footage for:
- Dedicated children’s area and puppet theater
- Tutor or individual consultation rooms
- Large public meeting space
- Outdoor programming space
- Family Restroom and Nursing Mother’s Room
- The innovative spaces will welcome customers who wish to sew, cook, garden, or start their own business.