Health and Safety Alerts Keeping Our Clients and Friends Up to Date
It is always a priority of M. B. Kahn Construction to protect the safety and health of our employees (and their families), our valued clients, subcontractors, and our community partners and friends. We are taking steps to prevent and minimize potential adverse impacts and remain focused on serving our clients.
M. B. Kahn has taken the following steps to safeguard our employees as we continue to serve our clients:
• We are reviewing and following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities including the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control: https://scdhec.gov/covid19.
• We have developed and implemented safety and health measures to protect our M. B. Kahn family and clients including enhancing sanitation measures at all office and jobsite locations. This may include additional washing stations, providing sanitation resources, limiting visitors, and required postings at all locations regarding simple hygiene and COVID-19 symptoms.
• We are well-equipped to support our project teams through remote work, teleconferencing, and other technologies to continue to meet client needs in real-time. As a result of increased remote work, you may receive requests for virtual collaborations to protect you and our teams from exposure to illness.
• We are continuously monitoring recommendations and sharing information with our employees as well as monitoring and adapting business continuity plans to keep projects moving forward as seamlessly as possible.
• Some of our employees and their families will be impacted by school closures, and we have instructed employees to not bring children to work and to utilize remote access for work activities.
• We will keep this page up to date with information as it becomes available.
Timely delivery of projects will continue to be a top priority along with prioritizing the health of all project team and client/partner relationships. As COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will continue to adapt our practices to best support our people and our clients. We wish health and safety to you and yours.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Contact information for our M. B. Kahn office locations can be found here.