Continuing Education at M. B. Kahn September 16, 2016
At M. B. Kahn, we take pride in our employees, and we offer several continuing education training classes throughout the year. Today, we welcome a group from Travelers Surety to Columbia to teach us about subcontractor risk mitigation. These training programs are designed to be of interest to both management and supervision. Travelers Surety along with Tommy Stickland, our corporate attorney, and managers within M. B. Kahn will cover several topics:
- Subcontractor failure and its main causes
- Subcontractor prequalification
- Key subcontract provisions
- Subcontractor augmentation, default, termination, and bankruptcy
- Subcontractor bond claims
Thank you to everyone participating and to those who make these programs a success!